View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Old is New: Old Pokemon in 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roze View Post
This game kind of feels like the end of an era to me. I was there for the first games and every game after. To this date the one main series game that I haven't purchased is White 2. I've seen the evolution of Pokemon.

I've been through every step of the way. True black and white, The Newness of the first time they add to the original 151 (I was so excited watching Ash catch Chikorita, a NEW! Pokemon), added color (I stayed up all night playing Gold, it felt like all night, but it probably was more like 12:05), added being a girl, more color, the first remakes, dual screens, second remakes, constantly moving Pokemon, and finally a main series game in 3D!

I guess this really feels like the last Pokemon game I'll buy. I keep buying them out of nostalgia but I haven't really enjoyed playing them for a while know. I slept my way through Black 2.

I feel like I'm preparing for the last hurrah. I guess the point of this little speech is that I've been waiting for a 3D main series Pokemon game since I was 8 years old. What Pokemon do you need to see in 3D? Maybe this will be your last hurrah also?

I know this is silly but one team that has always been very nostalgic for me is Misty's original team. Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Psyduck, Horsea, and Togepi. On the play ground I always called Misty's team when we would play Pokemon, because I loved water Pokemon, and I wanted to get to have Togepi, The first New Pokemon ever!

I'd also like to see the original legendary's. I wish I had kept that Mew...

One thing I know I have to do is beat the Elite Four with the dream team:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Pidgey, Geodude.

I always had Pidgey on my team. You gotta have a Pokemon with Fly. One Pokemon I need to see in 3D is Golem. I will always remember evolving Graveler and suddenly only an arm is visible.

Well, What's your thoughts?

For the most point I can relate this. I havent really enjoyed pokemon games for the most point for awhile. Emerald had been the last game I enjoyed until black 2. Its hard when to keep buying games when your interest is gone...forcing yourself through another story sucks. I am glad black 2 came out, because it really gave me a little bit of that enjoyment back.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List