View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Yes, if you allow them to set up. But it's just like any other pokemon that was able to setup up Swords Dance or Nasty Plot. How do you prevent them from plowing through your whole team?

Several moves can stop walls them from further setup. Taunt, Roar, Circle Throw, Mist, Leech Seed, Toxic, and more. leaf blade(high crit ratio), Frost Breath(always crit), or even attacking them from the other spectrum.
I'm just trying to think outside of the box for a more in-depth play.
If it does become a problem, I could easily patch it back to the normal crits that the original moves had.

EDIT:
Well, It seems like I can't do it. So no worries, regular random crits are still in the game, haha.
I just finished pokemon type changes. I'll put them up in the morning. The next thing I'll take a look at is the pokemon themselves. Since 5th Gen brought a lot of pokemon with huge base stats(Haxorus, Darmanitan, Conkeldurr, etc), expect a lot of the other pokemon to have stat increases similar to the current gen. Average base stats will probably be around 490 and more.

You made a pretty solid point about boosts. Once a pokemon has a dragon dance or two in it cant beat most of the team. Why not just drop the boost percentage?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List