Thread: [Drawn] 5Tail's Art (New!)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:25 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: [NEW ART: 1/3/13!] 5TailedDemonLizard's Art

Aw, hey Char! Thanks for the complements! Unfortunately (if you saw in the Nuzlocke thread), I won't be doing the comic. I will be doing illustrations however! I have a bunch of new art to put up, so be prepared!

Flandragora - Final Fantasy XIII
Spoiler:

I've been playing too much Final Fantasy XIII-2 lately, so I decided to go back and pick out some of my favorite enemies from Final Fantasy XIII. I give you the Flandragora, a very firey member of the Flan family who gave me no trouble at all XD

Kaze vs. Shadow Garchomp (Work in Progress)
Spoiler:

The markings on the Charizard (Kaze) are actually Charcoal. I didn't want to have a piece hanging around her neck, so I want to make it look like it's drawn on her skin.

Avian Sketch
Spoiler:

I wanted to try and get Avian's design down, but I can't settle on one that makes me too happy. I'm going to try for a more futuristic vibe next time.

Worgen Hunter
Spoiler:

I've had this one sitting around on my computer for a LONG time, so I finally picked it up and finished it! I'm in love with the coloring on this one!

Adamantheron Sketch - Final Fantasy XIII
Spoiler:

Ah, the Adamantheron. I think I did this big boy in around 20 minutes. I'm really proud of the way he turned out.

That's all! Enjoy the new art!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!