Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:35 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post

As you walk down the path you stop as you see shaking in the grass. Your first reaction was to jump back. The path had creeped you out almost instantly.

A wild Nincada appeared!

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip
Currently: VS Nincada

As I continued walking through the path, a sudden rustle from the grass almost gave me a heart attack. ''W-what is t-that?'' And from the grass leaped the reason of my stuttering, a Nincada. ''I can't believe what this path is doing to my nerves. Getting scared of a bug... I'll teach you not to scare me like that, go Rick!''

From the Pokeball emerged the big, blue monster that was Gyarados. ''Dooooossss'' The Nincada was now frozen with fear and tried to retreat to the safety of the tall grass. ''Rick, don't let it escape. Use your Tackle.''

Even out of water Rick showed an amazing agility as it quickly cut ahead of the Nincada and tackle'd it back to the battlefield. ''Great, now use your Bite'' Rick approached the Nincada ready to lay the bite but the little critter started kicking sand into the air which caused Rick to stop. ''Come back Rick, go Breeze.''

It was now the turn for Breeze to shine. The red plant was ready to engage the Nincada, who stayed for this round, thinking that it would be an even match. ''Give it a shot of Stun Spore.'' Breeze began moving the leafs from his head in a circle while releasing a polen-like dust, hitting the now paralyzed Nincada.

I threw the Pokeball at the defenseless bug, hoping that these attacks would be enough to keep it inside the ball.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737