View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Akinai Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akinai
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Serena Dawson

Affected Rpers: Dog of Hellsing

Unsurprisingly, Krystal seemed more concerned about leaving the area more than anything else. “I’m not sure what did this, but it doesn’t seem to be here, at least. Not right now, anyways, but there’s no telling if it might come back,” she said, making a grimace at the last part. “We should probably get moving.”

Odd, I thought standing in the middle of an alley with a corpse while surrounded by monsters was a lovely idea, I thought sarcastically, holding back on saying the statement out loud. I used my own flashlight to look around a moment, trying to see if there was anything that seemed to stand out or possibly another message. I was shining my light towards the direction the corpse was pointing when Krystal spoke once more.

“By the way, find something interesting? I don’t suppose that paper had a clear direction of where we’re headed so we, or at least I, can get out of this place?” She must have noticed the paper I had grabbed, but had not managed to get a good look at it.

I debated over the thought of sharing the message, but thought better of it. “Just trash that his torturer thought was interesting to pin on his victim. We may find something similar later though, so decided to hold on to it for now.” I shone the flashlight back over on the corpse, pointing out the out raised arm “Doesn't that look odd though? It's almost as if he is showing us the way. We have not found anything else yet, so may as well follow.”

Rather than wait for a response, I began to head towards the street in question. The words on the note still bothered me, as well as the change this entire town was enveloped in. If this place was supposedly “paradise”, either it belonged to a monster or something had changed it entirely. Question was, which was it?