Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Going for number 5!

I faced a dilemma. My best bet would to use Gwaine's Magical Leaf, or Hedwig's Hypnosis. But Gwaine was in bad shape, and a battle would be dangerous for him. He had already done great, so I will leave him in peace. As for Hedwig, she had less experience in battling, and a type Disadvantage wouldn't be good for this battle.

"Slink, come out!" I said as I tossed up the pokeball. It opened and Slink emergred from it.

"Hyperfang!" I said. Slink ran forwards, bearing his large teeth, and dived and Shinx. The shinx sidestepped out of the way, then wrapped it tail around Slink's leg. I knew what was coming.

"Slink! Get out of there!" I yelled. But I was too late. The Shinx used thundershock, which knocked out Slink in one hit.

"Slink! Return!" I said as I pressed the button on the pokeball and he was withdrawn from the battle.

"Go Bitey!" I said. The black Canine pokemon bared its teeth as it growled and barked at the Shinx.

"Bitey! Swagger!" I said. Suddenly Bitey was englufed in a red Aura, and glared at the Shinx. Her eyes flashed red, as the Shinx went into a state of panic. It attempted to use thundershock, but couldn't release it, and was hurt by it.

"Bitey! Your namesake!" I said jokingly. Bitey understood, and ran at the Shinx, clamping her jaws on his tail. She pulled it's tail, and tripped it over.

"Now Thunder fang!"

Bitey bit the Shinx, and electricity ran through it's body. Bitey jumped back, and the Shinx slowly stood up. One more hit, and I will go for the pokeball.

"Bitey! Tackle."

Bitey ran forward, and dived into the Shinx, knocking it over.

I looked in my bag at what pokeballs I had. A dusk Ball, a friend ball and a lure ball. None of them were useful in this situation. But the lure ball will not be useful to me for a while.

"This lure ball had better work!" I said as I threw it, and it englufed Bitey...

(OOC I am desperate for torchic. They cost 60 stars at Aurora city. I have 71 stars. Until I get wifi there is no way I can be certain I will have enough stars before then if I buy expensive balls. If I get free stars through an OP I will invest in some new ones. But until then, I have to stick with regular pokeballs (which I have no more of, or the specialty balls I got for free which are useless in this battle)
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball shakes back and forth and stops.

*you are a lucky man these days*

You look up to the trees the Murkrow seem to calm down. One flies down landing near you. It hops over and grabs the egg flying back into the trees. Guess its time to move on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
*not really good at RP so I just wrote what came in my mind that's all haha but you're right*

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Moving on

"Wow that makes the third one that escape from us right guys? I guess we're just that bad haha" Akmal laughing again though he felt bad.

"Seems like we've run out of Pokeball why don't we go to the nearest town and purchased some Balls?" Akmal asked his team mates and continue walking out from the darker side.

"Let's just hope that we can go out from this place correctly."
Official's Post

Your trek through the deep forest takes you close to a dark grey hollowed out tree. You take one step toward it and then jump back as you think you hear a voice talking to you

"Leave this place!" The wind words strike to you to your core. You stumble back as a wind grows stronger and stronger. Tree branches snap at your feet. Your heart beat picks up as you as you rush to get get out of the way. You get up running blindly through the forest. As you push your way through the thick branches you stumble tripping over a thorny bush. You lay in the dirt for a moment, as you get up you find that the cuts have effected you in some way...

Could this be some kind of poison ? As your vision starts to get blurry you stumble. What are you going to do ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List