Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

I watch as the ball pops open. The pokemon seems in favor of joining us but its not just going to go easy. After thinking for a second. I bend down.
"You are a brave guy , would you prefer a battle ?"

He stood their for a moment and then nodded. I looked back at the team hoping someone would stand out. After scanning over the group I stopped on Spinda.
"Dizzy would you be up for a battle with our new friend ??"

Pidgeotto just moved around a little with a big smile
"Spin, Spinda." with a confident head shake we were ready to go.

I took a couple of steps back, Ash and the others followed suite getting clear of the little muddy field we had created. Pachirisu was fast even in the mud it made the first move knocking Dizzy back with a bolt of electricity. Dizzys movements made it hard for me to read if he was hurt or still doing strong. It danced around trying to get close enough for the strike but found that it was no match for the speed.

"Pach ri ri " The little pokemon seemed to want to keep battling. It again let out a shock that knocked Spinda back. After the second shot, Spinda seemed a little more focused. Rushing back it used its speed to jump at the little Pachirisu. When it missed and slide in the dirt I was tempted to rush in but I paused remembering that Mud would slow down the effects and possibly even the little squirrel.

I moved to the edge letting out one command
"Roll in the dirt! and get Pachirisu with the mud ! "
Dizzy nodded falling into the mud. It soon began to dance around. Its movements were a little confusing. As it moved back and forth clumps of mud sprayed out all over the place. Pachirisu tried for another electric but found that the mud had some how protected Spinda. Even worse the mud had slowed it down.

"Okay now lets move in."
Watching the goofy pokemon dance its way it was a sight that is hard to describe. It seemed to be more balanced in this chaos than at any other time. With a hard swing the spinda knocked the little guy into the mud.

I reached into my bag. I no pokeballs that would fit this situation. So I had to just use one. Timer Ball Go !
Pachirisu disappears into the Timer Ball, landing softly on the mud.

It rolls once...

Twice...

Three times....

Ping! Pachirisu was captured!

Excited to add the brave little Pachirisu to your team, you pick up the Timer Ball with a big grin. Your Pokemon cheer as well!

However...

The celebration is cut short as the ground suddenly starts rumbling. Your first thought is of the machine--was it about to explode? Tron grabs you and pulls you away as the earth shakes with more intensity. You and your team watches, expecting to see the metal UFO to burst open at any moment. No one could have predicted what happens next--the ground before the UFO splits open. A giant slithers out of the burrow, its silver hide glinting in the sunlight.

The Steelix turns its head towards the UFO and lowers it to the web-splattered window. You watch as it opens its maw, letting a brown form fall downwards. Its elastic limbs kick into the glass and shatter it. In moments, the figure collects the UFO's inventor and returns to the Steelix. With the machine officially vacated, the Steelix swings its mighty tail and utterly destroys it with one blow.

The Steelix slowly turns around and glares at you with its eerie red eyes. You see that its mouth is partially open, as if protecting something within it. You try to look closely, but you only catch a brief glimpse of a human-like figure before the Steelix abruptly disappears back into the ground. The earth shifts again, covering all trace of the odd occurrence.

All that is left of the incident is the decimated UFO--so damaged that it won't have a single tale to tell of the strange man...

Someone, it seems, was trying to cover tracks...

EVENT END