Thread: Route 4
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

The sounds of the Murkrows echoed through the deep forest. Cobalt follows the sounds making his way through the dark forest. As you get closer to the sounds you noticed something moving around in the bushes. Do you move in close to check it out...be careful if you do .
Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig
Currently: Hoping for Murkrow

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the bushes move. Something was up with place. Something dodgy...

"Hedwig, lets give this another shot." I said throwing the pokeball in the air. It opened, and Hedwig was flying above me.

"Hopefully we can pull it off this time. Stay hidden in that tree." I said pointing to a tree with the best view of the bushes, "If something bad happens, use hypnosis."

I walked to the bushes, and picked up a stick off the ground, using it to seperate the leaves in the bushes, wondering whats inside...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me