View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:33 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: What You Want to See in the Starters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
I dunno, we still have final evolutions to look into. So far, Fennikin is my favorite and Chespin is my least favorite. It'd be awesome if Chespin evolved to a Grass/Fighting type. It'd be unique and it would most likely make it less likley to have another fire/fighting type.

I get the feeling that Froakie will be pure Water his whole line, though I have been surprised before

I look forward to seeing Fennekin's line, though I hope they preserve the elegance and beauty it's basic form has. I also gett the feeling Fennekin will be pure Fire it's whole line
I have now considered a possibility that Fennekin's family could be Fire/Dark, Fire/Normal, Fire/Steel, Fire/Rock, or Fire/Ice Pokémon. Remember how mostly Fire-types use Grass-type moves to counter Water-types, Rock-types, and Ground-types, how Fighting-types can use Rock-type moves to counter Flying-types and Bug or Dark-type moves to counter Psychic-types, and how Water-types use Ice-type moves to counter Grass-types? I've been thinking that Fennekin gaining access to Confusion, a Psychic-type move, could be a defensive measure to counter a super-effective Fighting-based Pokémon. I could be wrong that Fennekin can just conveniently use the move, but this does lie in as an inherent possibility.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 01-15-2013 at 07:34 AM.