View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 03:15 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

A few hours later, Kiseki was roused from his sleep by what felt like movement beside him. He didn't open his eyes or move, thinking that it was simply Caroline turning over in her sleep or even getting up to get some water or something along that line. For the moment, the fact that Caroline was under a deep depression due to having her happiness taken away had slipped his mind.

Only a few moments later, the dark haired teen was just about to drift back to sleep when the sound of footsteps entered the room. At first he though that it might have been Caroline returning to the room, but the footsteps sounded too quick. It was almost as though they belonged to someone in a panic.

With this thought, Kiseki quickly opened his eyes just as Ashley shook him and whispered his name.

"Where's Caroline?" The question that followed along with his realization that he could neither sense nor hear Caroline anywhere in the house brought the dark haired Vampire to sit up quickly.

"I don't know." He finally responded to Ashley in a whisper of his own. "I thought I felt her get up a few minutes ago, but I thought she was only getting some water..." He glanced at the window, where the sun was beginning to rise over the horizon, and a horrible feeling came over him as he looked back at Ashley with fear clearly written on his face. "The sun is coming up... she might be outside somewhere waiting for it."

Ichiru appeared in the doorway then, having woken up on his own at just the right moment. He looked from Ashley to Kiseki in question without saying anything at first, but when he saw the expression on Kiseki's face combined with the fact that Caroline was gone, he instantly understood.

"Where is she?"

"I think she's outside waiting for the sun." Kiseki responded as he got up. "I knew I should have stayed up last night to watch over her..."

"Don't blame yourself. Just get dressed and we can go look for her." Ichiru said, then disappearing to grab a clean shirt as Kiseki did the same. His attention shifted to Ashley then as Ichiru returned.

"Where do you think she might be? It hasn't been that long so she couldn't have gone very far..."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."