View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 PM
megamonk4 Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
Pika's game has changed quite a bit since the version updates. You can't play a good pikachu without knowing how to zone and pressure properly. F-air short hop into D-smash is pretty much his bread and butter nowadays.

Was I playing lucario or diddy last tournament you seen me in? I perfected my diddy, except for banana locking, and I picked up GW as an anti meta knight last year, then right when I got confident with him, meta got banned after apex. GW was supposed to be a gag character after that, but after research and applying my findings about the judgement hammer, he has became second to diddy, if not on par ithey are kind of like the heatran/celebi relationship
version updates? Do you mean as the metagame changed? That was my pikachu's style until I see you make a mistake. I would zone with thunder jolt and play around how you reacted to the projectile. Brawl may be a tad too slow for me since there's seldom things that causes the opponent to make quick reactions.

@DSL
I'm more so going to sit out on wifi battling until 6 gen releases. I don't want to go through the trouble of changing my router to play against others online. I think the 3ds can do wpa unlike the original dses. On top of that, didn't friend codes become non-existant and easier to add someone to your games?

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough

Last edited by megamonk4; 01-13-2013 at 08:52 PM.