Thread: Daily Chit Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

My responses: xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
Spoiler:
1. Do not talk about /b/ [i always talk about /b/. It's pretty funny sometimes.]
8. There are no real rules about posting [banned]
9. There are no real rules about moderation either - enjoy your ban [banned]
10. If you enjoy any rival sites - don't [good good.]
11. All your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored [no friends]
12. Anything you say can and will be used against you [true]
13. Anything you say can be turned into something else - fixed [only if it's logical]
14. Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win [this is so ironic]
15. The harder you try the harder you will fail [depends on what you're doing]
16. If you fail in epic proportions, it may just become a winning failure [wut]
17. Every win fails eventually [nope still a mod and will be forever >D]
18. Everything that can be labeled can be hated [goldwynaut is a label you chose]
19. The more you hate it the stronger it gets [that explains a lot ;D]
20. Nothing is to be taken seriously [not in this thread no but in the Discussion boards]
21. Original content is original only for a few seconds before getting old [it's always original. When someone copies it theirs isn't]
24. Every repost is always a repost of a repost [no it can be a repost of a post]
25. Relation to the original topic decreases with every single post [until it's changed completely]

29. in the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover fbi agents
30. there are no girls on the internet
32. You must have pictures to prove your statements [jenn has pictures of herself being female this is so contradicting]

33. Lurk more - it's never enough [i lurk more than most people do]
36. There will always be even sicker pictures than the one you just saw [don't post them here]
37. You can not divide by zero (just because the calculator says so) [you can but it will damage the math ecosystem don't do it]
38. No real limits of any kind apply here - not even the sky [of course the sky isn't a limit we've landed on the moon. Also, banned]
39. Capslock is cruise control for cool [it's annoying thouuuuuugh]
40. Even with cruise control you still have to steer [don't forget your punctuation and capitalization. I didn;t so it this who thing though]
41. Desu isn't funny. Seriously guys. It's worse than chuck norris jokes. [desu is better than chuck norris like srs bsns]
42. Nothing is sacred [ho-oh]
43. The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it [banned]
44. Even one positive comment about japanese things can make you a weeaboo [pokemon is japan we're all weeaboos]
45. When one sees a lion, one must get into the car. [drive drive]
47. The pool is always closed. [but i already have my swimmies on]