Thread: Route 4
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:53 AM
akmal89 Offline

Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

Oh, better be careful over there! Strange stuff has been known to happen in these woods...

At any rate, you continue bravely into the darker, more sinister parts of the Route... It's so dark that you have a hard time seeing where you're going. Your Ninetails helps you when it can--though it's difficult for it to hold a flame for too long.

While you stumble about in the darkness, your foot suddenly catches on something. You end up falling on your face, much to your Pokemon's surprise. As Vuelo tries to help you back up, you turn around to see what you tripped over. Something you mistook for a tree root suddenly starts moving...

A wild Bellsprout appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wish to capture it!
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Battling Bellsprout

"Owh what a nice timing. I'm gonna catch you." Akmal said as he order Pyro to attack it.

"This gonna be easy. Pyro use Confuse Ray first"
"Nineee" Pyro runs around Bellsprout as he used Confuse Ray.

Bellsprout is gettling dizzy but it stand still and using Growth preparing to attack back.

"Owh no you don't I won't let you attack next. Pyro use your Flame Burst. Hope it will make it weak now."

Flame Burst hit Bellsprout and it beginning to feel weak.

"I guess now's my chance go Pokeball!!" Akmal shouted as he throws 1 Pokeball.

Last edited by akmal89; 01-13-2013 at 06:57 AM.