View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: That Pokemon you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
I'm surroised Terrakion is a threat to begin with. Seriously, a Solarbeam and it's keeled over like some flipped big rig. I only truly see its potential in luring Psychics into a Zoroark illusion.
then you are probally not familiar with competive battling or you'd know solar beam is a terrible move no one would use as it's easy to get a fre turn up on it. Or that having stab rock and fighting lets you hit virtually every pokemon in the game very hard as very few ressist it and terrkion has massive base 129 attack and acess to swords dance, few few things can switch into him with out huge damage form his stabs alone. He has great bulk with 91/90/90 bulk for a sweeper with excellent defence and has no need to use his special attack.
As for psychic many would have to revenge him such as the lati or take heavy damage from stone miss or his coverage move x scissor and zoroark is a poor choice of a pokemon because of how frail he is and dark is not a great attacking type.

If you'd like to know more about competitive battling please feel free to pm me i have got 5 1/2 years of experience