Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 PM
NES2 Offline

Default Re: Voice Acting

Alright, I'm working on a tribute video project for the game Liberal Crime Squad, and I need voice actors to read out a few lines for it. There are few specific parts, and most will be just random voices, though there are a few specific parts I need and certain requirements. Hopefully that talented PE2K voice acting community will help me with this. If not, I'll have to scour Newgrounds, which will be MUCH more difficult.

Needs:

Voice Type: American. No imitations, sorry. This is about American politics, so the voices for the setting needs to be accurate.

Audio-Quality: Highest-def possible, minimal background noise. I don't have a quality recording device or studio to do some of the voices myself, which is why I need help.

Gender: Any. Liberal Crime Squad is an equal-opportunity setting at L+ women's rights.

Specific Roles: A police officer is needed for one part. Try to sound commanding and loud, since this part blares through a loud speaker.

I'll be taking applications through PMs, if anyone is interested and/or cares:

Format:

Username: (This is obvious.)
Self-Described Voice Type: (What do you think your voice sounds like?)
Specific Role?: (Do you want to play the role of the police?)
Voice Sample: (I need you to record the line "We are the Liberal Crime Squad!" as a sample.)
Comments: (Anything else you want to say?)