View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Battling Giratina again

"Owh no he came back!"

"Rotta, Sparks no!! How dare you did that to them. I'm gonna kick your butt this time!" Akmal is in rage.

"I still have Pyro and Vuelo with me so I can still fight it." Akmal thinks of a strategy while running from the Giratina.

"This ought to do it. Vuelo use Twister to make it trapped and continue with Gust as strong as you can" Akmal tried to make Giratina trapped in a cyclone.

"Pyro attack it with Confuse Ray and use Heat Wave continuously!" Akmal attack Giratina furiously since Rotta and Sparks is not here.
Official's Post

Akmal's pokemon lets loose what they can against the Massive creature. The beast is just to big, a hundred pokemon would have a hard time doing to much damage it to. Akaml lets his pokemon battle while he continues up the stairs. When he reaches the door to the room. He swings it open to find the beautiful princess waiting for him.

"You have saved me my fair my prince !"

She runs over to you giving you a hug. You dont have much time celebrate as the Giratina got through your two pokemon. You grab on to her has the ground beings to shake. You rush over to the window and notice that you are very close to the edge of another part of the castle. You grab her hand and the both of you jump across the crumbling tower. The towers seems to finish off Giratina. You stand stunned hoping your pokemon are okay...You hand shakes a little as you came close to being eatin. You turn back to the princess and you notice she has transformed into Munna. The Munna smiles and floats around.
"Mun Mun"
She seems happy with the play time you two shared.

The world begins to fade and you and your pokemon wake up next to a tree.

A wild Munna has appeared, it seems like it wants to join you.

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List