Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Looking for some berries or Pokemon, whichiever I find first

Next morning I was abruptly awakened by Cage and Greed jumping on my stomach. It was going to be a bit difficult for them to adapt because it looked like the two weren't good friends before I arrived in the tunnel. Rick was just splashing nearby, seemed like he was doing some morning stretches.

''Hey, everyone come here for a minute.'' I was still a little drowzy and let out a big yawn as I got up. ''Alright, we are going to look for some berries to eat. There may be some hidden inside the bushes nearby.'' Looks that after I mentioned the word 'eat', Cage and Greed turned into best friends because they were the first ones that bolt out to search or maybe they were just competing. *sigh*

''Well Rick, that leave us both to search over that side.'' Rick splashed right into my arms and we went hunting for berries. But instead, I ended founding a Friend Ball that someone probably lost. ''Today is our lucky day. We are already finding some good stuff. Rick you look for Pokemon that may be around, let's try to get another Pokemon before exiting this route.''
Official's Post

You and your pokemon head out in search of a good berry patch. As you cross through the tall grass covering you route 2 the pokemon pick up the scent of berries and lead you deep into the forest. With the berries insight you make a run towards them failing to notice that your pokemon have stopped. You keep running until you crash into spiderweb.

A wild Ariados has appeared. If you dont have any full evolved pokemon you must escape !!

Write a paragraph about your escape !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: helping rock pokemon

"Gwaine look!" I said pointing to the little rock pokemon stuck in the tree. "We need to help it!"

Gwaine stood forward, and got into his fighting stance. He then extended his blades really quickly in a badass manner.

"Try and cut the vines!" I said. Gwaine ran forward and jumped towards the tree. He grabbed the branch under the two pokemon with his right hand, and sung himself onto it so he could stand. He then slashed at the carnivines vines. He cut through it like butter. The little rock pokemon began to fall. I ran towards it and caught it just before it hit the ground. It was alot heavier than I thought it would be.

The carnivines vines suddenly regrew, and grabbed Gwaine's arms.
"Gwaine! Psychic!" I yelled. Gwaine's eye began to glow, and everything around him was pushed back, as if there were an explosion. The Carnivines was pushed into the tree. It couldn't handle much more.
"Okay it's almost finished! Grab it, and throw it to the ground!"
The Carnivine extended its vines in an attempt to stop Gwaine. Gwaine grabbed the vines, then jumped off the branch, pulling the Carnivine with it. He threw the Carnivine at the ground, and it hit with a thud. The Carnivine was unconcious. The little rock pokemon seemed to be cheering.
"Good job Gwaine." I said as he landed at my side. This was his first battle fully evolved, and it was his best yet!
Official's Post

Cobalt mighty pokemon had taken down a Carnivine. As the pokemon being to celebrate they fail to notice the vines on the tree growing. Cobalt takes his eyes off Carnivine for a brief second and in that instance it is gone. You take a step back looking up. The sun is very bright today...could Carnivine have gotten back up.

The Roggenrola stop celebrating as the vine seems to come from every direction. The powerful psychic moves out of the way but cant stay out the path of a strong solar beam which knocks it to the ground out cold. The Carnivine craws out of the vines the worn out creature seems to pretty proud of itself. As the Roggenrola get pulled up in the tree you find yourself in a tough position. You either leave to get Gallade help or you help the Roggenrola ? You look at slinks ball trying to decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
ok aipom you go get some batteries and save me some while i get this buneary. Go Gaia *Throws gaia into battle* The wild buneary jumped in the air and landed on top of Gaia as a tackle then bouncing off gaia's head landing on it's feet safely. GAIA Use Leech Seed Now! *Gaia goes about performing leech seed and it connects as aipom tries to dodge for it to latch on by an inch of it's tail and constricts the buneary in a coat of vines starting to sap it's energy. Now Gaia use Absorb! *Gaia makes to use absorb but buneary rushes in for another tackle* NOW Gaia Absorb point blank! *Gaia uses absorb landing a critical hit leaving the buneary standing dizzy* Now PokeBall Go *Throws a pokeball*
Official's Post

The ball flies out of your hand.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
shakes back and forth
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball pops open ! and fades away...Aww one of your pokemon balls is gone ! and Buneary escaped !

The Buneary growls at you. As it jumps back up. The dizzy pokemon moves qucik using its power legs to kick Sunkern into the air, the little seed pokemon hits a tree fainting.

Buneary seems to still be around. Write a Paragraph about either the capture or battle

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List