View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Battling Giratina

"What?? A Giratina out of nowhere? and why am I in an armor? Am I supposed to fight that Giratina to save the princess?" Akmal suprised.

"Well with the help of my pokemons I will survive and save that princess who ever she might be." said Akmal confidently.

"Here goes nothing."
Akmal rushed toward the Giratina.

"This might be hard after all so I need to lower its guard first."
"Pyro do your usual routine Confuse Ray now!!" Akmal give a command to Pyro.

"That won't do much Rotta be ready with your Sucker Punch in case the Giratina is attacking us and Sparks I know you're new here but I need your help to use Thunder Wave on that Giratina." Akmal seems ready to fight Giratina heads on.

"Chu chhuuu" Sparks released its Thunder Wave toward Giratina.
Giratina seems both confused and paralyzed right now.

"All right that the way" Akmal jumps with joy but Giratina still can fight and it suddenly ram toward Akmal.
"Urghh that's hurt. You won't get away with this!!" Akmal shouted.

"Vuelo use Sand Attack to lower its accuracy."
The attack seems to work as Giratina closed its eyes due to the sands.
"Now's our chance guys lets us all of your strongest attack!!"

"Pyro Heat Wave, Vuelo Gust, Rotta Crunch, and Sparks Thundershock now!!"

Akmal command his pokemon with confident.
Giratina is weaken due to combined attack by Akmal's pokemon.

"Now's my chance for me to save the princess." Akmal said as he walk and climb the castle to save the princess.

Official's Post

You and your pokemon rush into the castle. You runs through the halls working your way to the staircase that leads to the top of the castle. Despite being tired you push through the pain climbing up the narrow staircase. Half way through you notice that Giratina is back. The dark dragon uses its weight to break through the wall. The stairs below you start to fall off as the dragon has returned for round two ! It fires a blast knocking you down. A couple of your pokeballs roll off your belt down and fall to the bottom. You have to keep moving up !

Describe your second battle with Giratina ! this time you lost Rotta(Rattata)Sparks(Pichu)

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List