View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Krystal Tompson
Affected RPers: Akinai

Serena seemed a bit surprised by my suggestion, which caused me to smile a bit as we began to put it into action. I occasionally had good ideas, and it usually had the same effect on others as it had on my current companion. We walked in silence, and I couldn’t help but feel skittish and nervous at how badly the town had decayed. It was almost like the buildings themselves might morph into deadly monsters and try to tear us to ribbons.

We eventually came upon the mutilated body of what appeared to have once been a cop. I stared at it for a moment, not having expected to find a mangled corpse, and the sight was more than a little disgusting. I had to fight back a slight emotional breakdown, telling myself that even though he’d clearly died in a painful way, at least he was at peace now. Hopefully.

“First person we run into, and he's dead.” Serena grumbled, sounding as happy about the discovery as I was. I shook my head and didn’t reply, instead turning my attention to the immediate area. I swung my flashlight around, searching for whatever beast had laid open the corpse’s throat. If it was still around I definitely didn’t want to hang around. I didn’t spot anything, though, and I turned back to Serena in time to see her folding a piece of paper and putting it away. She then faced me with an expression that clearly asked what I thought about all this. I waved my free hand aimlessly.

“I’m not sure what did this, but it doesn’t seem to be here, at least. Not right now, anyways, but there’s no telling if it might come back.” I grimaced at the thought of whatever beast had killed this man returning to eat his remains. “We should probably get moving. By the way, find something interesting? I don’t suppose that paper had a clear direction of where we’re headed so we, or at least I, can get out of this place?”

///

OOC: Will make a post for Cella once Cobalt replies, or if he doesn't reply in a day or two, I'll post one then.

^Rock Musical Bleach^