View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Checking lovely song

"Wow I've never felt this sleepy before and now that I've slept for a while(I hope since I don't know how many hours has passed) I feel really refreshed." said Akmal while stretching his body.

"Hurmm that is one lovely song I hear.. I wonder where it comes from?" Akmal asked.

"Guys come out and here this" Akmal takes all his pokeball and throw them up in the air. All his pokemon comes out from their pokeball and jumps with joy while Vuelo flies around Akmal's head.
It seems that Vuelo had evolved into Pidgeotto.

"Wow Vuelo you're looking good and tougher I like you a lot" Akmal praised Vuelo and it chirps happily.

"Anyway guys did you hear that lovely song? Do you know where it comes from? Wanna check that out?" Akmal asked his pokemon.
All of Akmal's pokemon nodded agreed to check the song.

"Okay guys lets go and find where it comes from." said Akmal as he walked through the Route while finding where could the song comes from.

Official's Post

You and your partners travel down Route 3..Or what you think is Route 3. Your pokemon dont seem to be aware of whats going on either. The first sign that something is off is the changing grass colors. They start of a rich green but quickly go to a deep purple. You also start to notice things are a little off. A tree falls over in front of you and you bend over to pick it up, only to find that it is made of cardboard. You can still hear the music which is not playing louder. In your confusion you ignore everything else just to get to the music.

As you run through the fields of the paint brush grass. When you arrive you see old friends all sitting around. In the center of the stage

You see a Munna. Could it be that you are in a dream... Convince Munna to let you go or you may be stuck here for awhile.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List