View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:20 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Jackson

Jackson looks at you oddly, checking out your pokemon.
"How about we make a deal, I will tell you where to heal up if you answers these questions."

Jackson pause for a second
"first question..If Zekrom is the heaviest electric type who is the lightest electric type...Second name a two sets of pokemon family that pick up a fighting weakness only in their final stage."

Jackson thinks for a second.
"and finally what weights more all the 28 forms of unown together or a single cryogonal ?"
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Doing some triiiiiivia!

And suddenly this guy became somekind of trivia host, not before giving me an odd look that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The first question was about weights, more especifically, what's the lightest Electric type. The next one was about pokemon families that gain a Fighting weakness in their final stages. And the last one is kind of a math question, if Cryogonal weights more than the 28 Unown forms or not.

After thinking for a while I decide to answer, confident in my Pokemon knowledge. ''The lightest Electric type is Rotom, the Piplup family and the Seel family gain a Fighting weakness in their final forms and Cryogonal would weight more than the Unown forms combined.''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737