View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:01 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke! (Totally NOT ripping off CM!)

As I opened my eyes, I saw...I saw...Well, it was strange, so here's a picture.
Spoiler:
-Insert Etymology's picture here-
I probably should've put a warning earlier...

"BASS11!1!1!!' Mother called. She was always so loud. "BASS!1!!1111!!11!! TIME TO SKIP SCHOOL TO SHOVE ANIMALS INTO LITTLE BALLS!!11!11!!!! HEARS A BEAR TRAP!!111!1!" I flinched as the bear trap made a "SNAP!" sound upon landing on the floor.

"I don't think that's how Pokemon goes..." I replied. She shoved me out of the door, and off I was on my adventure. Jeez. :/ A few hours of stumbling around randomly later, I bump into a girl with glasses who proceeds with giving me a Poke Ball. Oh yeah, my friend, Treble was with me.

"(-_-)"

I take the Tepig from the the container and named it "Major." Treble then brags about how he hatched an Oshawott from an egg and will beat me. "(-3-)" I go. Who wins? Moi, of course. I steal his qi--Wait. Chima storyline. Anyways, once I win, he makes some unbearable noise, making me punch him in the face and take $500 from him. Wondering out to Route Wherever-The-Heck, I meet Bianca again and she shows me how to catch Pokemon.

It wasn't as brutal as Mother said it was.

So, the first Pokemon? Purrloin. I catch it and name it "Minor." Thinking I was going to use her, I head to the next town when...

"HAY, WOULD YOU LIKE A SLEEPOVER WITH ME?! I MEAN, I WAS THE CHAMPION, BUT THEN I GOT REPLACED BY A STEREOTYPICAL DRAGON-TYPE CHAMPION. MY NAME IS ALDER!"

Oh lord, HIM.

"LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT YOU!"

With a "LOLNOEP," I'm on my way. I'm heading to the Ranch when suddenly...

KUR-TUNK!

"Bronzor."

Well, that was odd. At least the Bronzor's mine. So, at the Ranch, more high-pitched babble, more "WINNING!"; more punching, MOAR money. I find the lost dog with my super-awesome instinct and not needing anyone to tell me they lost it. So, I head back to Aspertia where the new Gym Leader awaits!

"\(^o^)/"

Huh. It's Cheren. He's not a drunkard?

Spoiler:
SUCK IT, PeTA! I REFERENCED YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO? MAKE GAMES. THAT SUCK.

So, I beat him with Bronzor and go back to the Ranch for training. Also, I caught an Azurill there and named it A#. After that, I headed to Virbank, went to the complex, and got...

[SHOCKING] Shock Dr.

...HE'S GONNA BE SPIN DR. LEAF ME ALONE! D<

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)