Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Talking with some dude.

Yes, freedom at last! After following the little step ladder I found myself up in the surface, next to some guy who was just staring. Looking at him closer makes me think he is a Pokemon Coordinator maybe because of the way he looks. He began talking as soon as I took my first step to the outside. "Its not everyday that trainers crawl out of the ground."

Before I could even open my mouth he started to talk about my Rattata and his lack of Dig. Who does he think he is? But right now I didn't want to pick a fight, my Pokemon were wore down from our adventure in the tunnel and we all needed a rest.

''Hey, I need some directions on how to reach the nearest town or city. I came from Andromeda but got lost after I fell down some hole. And am I even still on Route 1?'' I also noticed that the guy was with a Delcatty, so that makes me believe a bit more that he is a Coordinator. Rattata moved from my shoulder to my head, and he was just glaring at the Coordinator and his Delcatty; clearly he didn't like the previous comment from the Coordinator.

''Oh yeah, forgot to introduce me. Im Luis, nice to meet ya.''

Official's Post

Jackson

Jackson looks at you oddly, checking out your pokemon.
"How about we make a deal, I will tell you where to heal up if you answers these questions."

Jackson pause for a second
"first question..If Zekrom is the heaviest electric type who is the lightest electric type...Second name a two sets of pokemon family that pick up a fighting weakness only in their final stage."

Jackson thinks for a second.
"and finally what weights more all the 28 forms of unown together or a single cryogonal ?"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List