View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Choosing the right path

"Oh wow Pichu you just gave me a mini heart attack haha." Akmal laugh.
"Chu chu" Pichu giggles.

"Since you're so cute and electric type I'm gonna call you Sparks. Do you like it?" Akmal asked Pichu.
Pichu jumps gladly and climbs on to Akmal's head.

"What you don't want to get inside your pokeball? Ok but just be nice and don't do anything bad." Akmal warned Sparks.

"Now which way should I go?" Akmal asked himself then Sparks pointed to the right direction.

"You wanna go there? Why? Is there any other pokemon out there?" Akmal wonders as he walks to the right path to find some more wild pokemon.
Official's Post

You decide to take the path to the right. Having just caught your fourth pokemon and emerging from Navi Town as a hero you head right towards an area that should be teaming with pokemon. As you make your way down the path you find yourself yawning..the first time it was okay but soon you cant control it. You stop for a moment to take a break. A small nap cant hurt right? you lean against the tree and you try to rest your eyes.

A moment or two later you are asleep. Almost instantly you stand up and stretch out, did you wake up already ?? How much time has past ?? A lovely song seems to float through the air you wonder where it is coming from ? Do you check it out?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List