No status.

Socratic Sarcasm

[Deborah] Breloom
Ability: Poison Heal.
Health: 58%
Energy: 76%
Chill~Seed Bomb
Taunted for one more action.

Raxor, now slightly worried that this battle wasn't assured, knelt his head down, a small pale yellow light appeared from the intersection of the X on his forehead. A small fin sprouted exaggeratedly then another along the bottom. The small shape began to elongate and become more oval-ish. Soon, an exact replica of Raxor was visible, at about 1/5th the size. The butt end of the Substitute was connected to Raxor by a long, umbilical cord-like thread.
[1% Sub: Raxor, -1% Health/Energy]

Too lazy to retype this paragraph.
[Chill: failed.]

Raxor grinned evilly, letting the Substitute drag along several feet behind him as he let ice form on his face once more. The shards spread along his muzzle, growing on his teeth and down his neck. The ice wasn't as large as it had been previously, but Raxor, hasty by nature, charged towards the meditating Deborah. Just as her eyes flashed open, Raxor slammed her in the right side, sending her flying towards a palm tree on the boarder of the arena. He chased after her, scraping the ice along her body, letting it fall of in chunks.
[Avalanche: Deborah, -13% Health; Raxor, -8% Energy]

Struggling to get up after that last attack, she knew she had to eliminate that Substitute before she could progress in this battle. Darting up the tree to the apex, Deborah sat among the leaves and ate as many of the tiny, golf ball sized coconuts as she could. She then inhaled sharply, and spat large, white, and dense orbs at the shark Pokemon. Just as they were about to make contact, the Substitute jumped in front of Raxor, shielding him and preventing him from taking any damage. Once the assault of seeds stopped, the small Raxor disappeared in a bite of thick mist.
[Seed Bomb: Raxor, -24% Health @ Sub. Substitute fades. Deborah, -7% Energy; Deborah, -4% Health]

5TailedDemonLizard

[Raxor] Sharpedo
Ability: Rough Skin.
Health: 72%
Energy: 53%
No status.

Socratic Sarcasm

[Deborah] Breloom
Ability: Poison Heal.
Health: 40%
Energy: 69%
No status.

-

Sorry this Round took so long; I had to eat an apple.

5TDL, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-10-2013 at 04:33 AM.