Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 AM
akmal89 Offline

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

After your break in Navi Town, you're feeling quite refreshed. You search around for some new Pokemon.

"Pi!" You see something yellow dash across the branches above your head. Wow, it's fast! Suddenly something prods you in the back. You stumble forwards and spin around. But there's nothing there... You look around you again, wondering what's going on.

"Chuuu!" A flash of yellow light can be seen further up the path. Is that an Electric Pokemon? You race towards it, when... CRASHHHHH! Something falls from the trees right onto your head! You stumble, reaching up to feel something warm and furry stuck to your skull. You try to rip it off but it squeals and releases a Thundershock. The electricity courses through your body and you fall to the ground.

The Pichu jumps from your head and lands in front of you. It giggles to itself as you stare up at it. What a mischevious little thing, isn't it cute?!

Wild Pichu appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Battling Wild Pichu

"Wow that is one cute yet naughty Pichu.. I guess it just want to play but I'm gonna catch it for sure.." Akmal said.

"I can't use Vuelo to battle it since it weaks to electric attack so go Rotta use Hyper Fang to reduce it life points while Pyro you gonna use Confuse Ray to make it confused of course."

Both Pyro and Rotta attack the wild Pichu accordingly but the Pichu is to fast and mischievous Rotta attack missed.

"Well at least I get to confused it."

The wild Pichu seems confused but it kept running until it hit a tree due to its confusion.
Akmal laughed so hard seeing that scene.

"Wow that is just funny.. I'm gonna hit it one more time and catch it, Rotta use Quick Attack" Rotta attacked the wild Pichu and it became weak.

"Now it's time to catch it~ Go Friendball" Akmal tossed 1 Friendball toward the Pichu.

The ball fell on the ground and shakes while Akmal waits patiently.