+2 Att; Leech Seeded.

Grassy Aggron

[Toxic Boom] Shroomish
Ability: Poison Heal.
Health: 95%
Energy: 84%
Fake Tears~Giga Drain
Toxipoisoned @ 3+.

CC was feeling uneasy about this battle. He knew the small mushroom Pokemon had a large advantage in this battle, but he wouldn't give up. CC dove under water, amazed. The clear blue waters were so dark from above, but now that he was swimming in the cool nothingness, he felt like he could win this battle. He swam in circles, admiring all the other Pokemon that apparently resided here. He wondered for a moment if they were startled by this battle. He swam about, letting his palm glide against the crystal in the middle of the large lake as he dove deeper, waiting for TB to use his move so he could resurface. The Leech Seed vines still cling to his body, even under the water
[Dive: CC, -5% (11/2) Energy]

TB, not knowing entirely what had happened to his battle partner, decided to attempt to lure him back with come crocodile mushroom tears. He began breathing heavily, letting little pants escape his throat. TB let out a long, high-pitched sob and the tears began flowing. Small splotches of dirt became darker as the water hit them, and TB cried louder, in an almost nauseating tone.
[Fake Tears: TB, -3% Energy; misses.]
[Leech Seed: TB, +4% Health/Energy; CC, -4% Health/Energy.]
[Toxic: TB, +8% Health]

Once he could no longer hear the cries, CC shot upwards through the water, exploding outwards in a quiet, but large, splash. In the same motion, he fired a very powerful Ice Beam towards his still flushed opponent. It crystallized around TB's feet, locking him there, and spread upwards, covering the rest of TB's body and part of his mouth.
[Ice Beam: CC, -29% Energy; TB, -12% Health; FRZN, 1/1-10, success.]

TB, trying to gain an edge back, attempted to send electric green vines from the hood on his body, but they were unable to break through the thick ice he was encased in.
[Giga Drain: TB, -9% Energy]
[Leech Seed: TB, +4% Health/Energy; CC, -4% Health/Energy.]
[Toxic: TB, +8% Health]

Latio-Nytro

[Captain Crunch] Totodile
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 65%
Energy: 20%
+2 Att; Leech Seeded.

Grassy Aggron

[Toxic Boom] Shroomish
Ability: Poison Heal.