Thread: Daily Chit Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll
There's a special place in hell for people who tell others to calm down during a debate.
Not sure if you were trying to be funny, but I lolololol'd. xD

I wanna say that the annual deaths of pot is zero, but people do buzzed drive. I don't think you can class that as fault of the pot, or something, I really can't explain. Deaths purely from marijuana are zero, but deaths that led from marijuana aren't. Crashes, cancer from smoke, etc aren't purely the fault of marijuana though.

As Jenn said, you can connect neurons in the brain and increase the density, but not the number. Animals develop connects in their neurons by physical activity. The process is called neurogenesis, literally meaning the birth of neurons. Studies have shown that the use of cannabinoids can grow new nerve cells (not brain cells) in the hippocampus from stem cells.

I don't think she's against it...Not in the least of what I've collected from Jenn. xDDD

Marijuana causes short-term memory loss. Dizziness, blurry vision, and in some cases nausea of course result from the use. Most people who've used it in some way know that...Not saying I have, not saying I haven't.

There certainly are deaths from driving buzzed, like driving on any sort of impairment. Most users don't even seem impaired on road tests. Marijuana can also heighten senses in some. Cannabis drivers often are slower, the opposite of drunk drivers.

There's actually a ton of differences between being drunk and being high...xD You're more calm and cool on marijuana, and more violent on alcohol. This is just the typical case however, not true for all users.

If alcohol had no benefits, people wouldn't consume it and it'd be outlawed. Jenn basically covered that.

You should never drive/operate machinery/do dangerous things impaired. Neverevervevrvevrever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Face it, you're all wrong.

I AM THE CURE TO EVERYTHING.

Thank you.

~Sealboy
*takes a hit of Sealboy*