View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Akinai Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akinai
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Serena Dawson

Location: Hardware store, entering the streets of Silent Hill

Affected Rpers: Dog of Hellsing

While I had been going over the map, Krystal had managed to retrieve a flashlight from her pack and had been using it to take a peek over at the parchment as well. Despite her interest, she was quick to decline my offer of using the map to help find a way out of this place.

“It ain’t gonna happen,” Krystal replied, giving a shrug. “I’m horrible with maps and directions when I’m not stranded in some crazy-ass town that’s filled with monsters and covered in fog and likes to fall to pieces for no particular reason. I’d forget that map within a block and get north confused with south. I’m not the best at that sort of thing.” She then shone her light towards the store entrance, as if searching for any hidden monsters. “I think I’ll stick with you for a while.”

Well, it was a win/lose situation either way. I sighed, trying to piece together the situation. Still, having someone tagging along- worse, someone who seemed reluctant to even stay here- promised to make things at least a little annoying. Knowing that Krystal couldn't exactly take the map and run was a comforting thought that hadn't crossed her mind though.

At this point, Krystal was rummaging through her pack once more. Moments later, she pulled out an object; a nail gun by the looks of it. “Oh, do you want one of these? I have enough nails for both of them, since we won’t be getting any from here now.”

Skeptical, I took the offered object and toyed with it a moment, wondering just how this could be a weapon. Experimentally I pulled the trigger, even though it was empty it would still be possible to estimate the force the gun used to expel a nail. Surprisingly, it was more powerful than I expected. “Interesting. Definitely beats trying to fend these creatures off with a crowbar, that's for sure.” Nodding in thanks, I stowed away the newfound weapon before taking a look over at the map once more.

“Just for the record, we're going to be a little lost until we reach a building that is actually labeled on here. Apparently whoever made this didn't think that something so minor as a hardware store needed to be known,” I said, pointing out the complete lack of any stores at all being shown. “However the school, police station, hospital, and other major places are listed. If we find one of these by sight, it will be easy to go from there.” Rolling up the parchment, I prepared a flashlight of my own before proceeding towards the front door. “The sooner we leave, the better.”