View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

(I finally figured out a big point that will connect everything.. Moon death to be exact..look for a pm Emoon..)
Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Alyssa and Luna found themselves in a new room. In the center of the room there was a single tomb. Luna pulled out a match book holding up the match she moved it across the tomb.
Here lies Moon.. a dear friend whose last memory will always remain with us...may you find the peace you were seeking in the after life...from someone who really cared, Ma......

The match goes out. Luna cant seem strikes another but find the rest has disappeared with time.

Alyssa looks over the tomb..her stomach still feeling weird from before. The Unown follow along they must know something but havent said much since she found to tombs.
Unown A and L start to shake a little
#W#E# #H##A#V#E## #B#A#D## #N#E##W#S# ##T#H#E# #D##A##R#K# #I#N##F##E#C#T##I#O##N# #H#A#S# #B#E##G#U#N##

Meanwhile

Seth leads the way down the second hall way. Unown S circles around them
#W#E# #H##A#V#E## #B#A#D## #N#E##W#S# ##T#H#E# #D##A##R#K# #I#N##F##E#C#T##I#O##N# #H#A#S# #B#E##G#U#N##

Unown S, E and F start to twitch.

Seth looks at others..
"Infection..Wait these things are a hive mind..if that shadow guy touches one of them..does that mean he can control all of them.."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List