Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Navi Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Visiting Trainer School again

"I see okay I won't asked why haha" Akmal laughed after getting some explanation.
"Sure I don't mind visiting the school again~" Akmal went to the Trainer school again with Marcus and Zayna.

Marcus

Marcus grinned up at the Trainer School proudly as they walked up to its entrance. His Umbreon joyfully padded along side them. "There she is! My pride and joy! After I retired from Training years ago, I wanted to pass along what I learned to the rising generation--thus this Trainer School was born. Come along, let's head inside you two."

Akmal, Zayna, and Marcus all step inside, but as soon as the headmaster flicks the switch, they realized that they weren't the only ones in the school.

"'Bout time you got here, old man."

A Mightyena growled at the foot of this mysterious boy.

"You!" Zayna shouted out. Did she know this stranger?

"You?" the black-clad man lifted his head, exposing a single eye beneath his hat.

"What do you want here?" Marcus asked him suspiciously.

The Mightyena Trainer decided to ignore Zayna. "I want answers," he stepped forward. "And you're going to give them to me."

"And if I refuse...?" Marcus narrowed his eyes.

In answer, the boy jerked his chin forward in an unspoken order to his Mightyena. The dog jumped forward and attacked Umby, knocking it out before it had the chance to react.

"Tell me what you know about the Legends!" the mysterious Trainer demanded.

Uh oh! This isn't looking good! What will Akmal do?