Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

Fossil Fusion
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Chris
Area: Enigma Ruins
NBP #12
/--\

“Hey Gaius,” Chris said, and asked. “I think I shall pass on this one, if we fail I have my Pokedollars ready!”

"I think we can escape without the Pokemon coming after us, but I'm not sure, we'll have to see," Gaius responded, watching the wild Pokemon clearly.

The Swinub was slowly making its way towards the ranger and trainer, searching for food if Gaius guessed correctly. Gaius started to lead Chris around the Ice Pokemon, but suddenly the Pokemon's snouted lifted up and took a sniff of the air. Gaius froze, hoping the Pokemon wouldn't spot him or his charge, but the Swinub took another whiff of air and swung around to face them. It's black and beady eyes focused on them and the ranger knew that Chris would have to use a Pokedoll if he wanted to escape.

Chris knew this also because he handed Gaius the money needed for the item. Gaius withdrew one of the toys from his pack and tossed it at Swinub. Just as all the other Pokemon had done, the Swinub took the toy and retreated from sight a moment later. Soon as the Pokemon was gone the environment began to change.

The snow melted away and was replaced by rock, molten rock. The mountains stretched to the sky and soon a point had formed. They had moved from the icy mountain of Oktori to the fiery hot volcano of Deckbi. Two eyes on a pair of fire stalks poked out from behind a rock. It was a Slugma, a Fire Pokemon that evolve into a Fire and Rock type. It was a common enough Pokemon, but not many people happened to own one.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Name: Chris
Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly
CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net