View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"I think it's time we call our brother Klaus to the house." Kol spoke after Aiden, although the red haired teen had clearly seen the shock from his revelation on his expression beforehand.

"I always seem to forget that the two of you have the same mother." Damon said as he looked between the two.

"Yes... our mother certainly got around." Kol responded. "That's why Klaus is a Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. Our mother cheated on my father with a Werewolf, and she cheated on my father again with Aiden's father. There could be other siblings out there which we don't even know about." A troubled look came onto his face which Aiden noticed instantly. He could understand why. If there were other Originals out there that they didn’t know about, that could be a big problem.

"You okay?" Damon asked before Aiden could, and the other Original nodded in response.

"We need to get her back to the house and call Klaus." With that, he left the woods with his speed, Aiden following closely behind him after Damon motioned for him to follow.

"What happened?" Ashley was the first out of the shocked group to question the trio when they returned to the house.

"She wasn't being very nice or cooperative so she got my elbow to the side of her temple." Kol responded after gently placing the unconscious Kotomi in his arms on an empty couch.

"Kol!" Ashley gasped, and Kiseki’s eyes widened at the same time as Abigail’s and Scarlet’s, but Ichiru scowled instead. However, before he could say anything, Scarlet suddenly threw a block at the Original’s head, managing to successfully hit him in the face.

"Bad uncle Kol!" Abigail yelled.

"Bloody hell! That hurt!" Kol rubbed the reddened skin on his face and Ashley sighed. Ichiru suppressed a chuckle, but made sure not to let the children see his reaction since he didn’t want them to think he approved of the behavior. Aiden, however, couldn’t keep his own in.

"Good." Damon said, walking over to the toddlers and sitting down next to them as Kol turned toward the door.

"I'm gonna go get Klaus and have him come here to help Kotomi before I get another toy thrown at my bloody head." With that he left, and Damon snickered, giving Abigail a high-five.

"You are such a bad influence on them." Caroline laughed as Damon chuckled.

"I know." He shrugged and began to tickle the toddlers as they laughed.

A few minutes later Kol returned with Klaus, and the atmosphere seemed to darken instantly.

"Did Kol explain everything that happened?" Damon asked, to which the Hybrid nodded.

"He did. I thought the two of you were working on her aura training?" He responded, turning his attention to Kol.

"We train every single day together, but when she took away Finn's darkness... she just lost control."

"She was never fully stable to begin with, even with the training, and after taking away the darkness from an Original just sent her over the edge." Klaus responded as he walked over to Kotomi's unconscious body.

"So then... is she really gone?" Isobel asked in a worried tone.

"We won't be able to tell until she wakes up." Klaus answered as he bit down on his wrist and gave Kotomi some of his blood. After a few moments, she coughed and opened her eyes, bringing the Original to pull his wrist away as she sat up.

"What happened?" She seemed completely normal now for the most part.

"Besides you having an epileptic episode and kicking the crap out of my leg..." Damon mumbled as Kol shot him a look.

"You took pure rage from an Original and sucked it into your own aura. The headache you had before was your wall inside your mind slowly breaking, and after you took Finn's rage away... the wall completely shattered." Klaus explained as Kotomi looked at him in fear. "I can see that the wall has broken just by the different colors bouncing around like crazy in your aura. It shouldn't be like that."

"W-what's going to happen to me?" Kotomi asked.

"Can I place a spell on her to where the wall can be built back up?" Diana asked, but Klaus shook his head.

"This is something Kotomi will have to do on her own. No amount of magic will be able to place back up the mental wall. You're going to have to will the wall back up, and I know something that can help."

"What is it?" Stefan asked.

"She needs to start absorbing the happiness from someone else, someone who will willingly give it to her. Someone from your group." Klaus responded. "The wall will slowly begin to go up and even start to stabilize, and I know just the person to help." He then looked to Caroline, who looked back at him in shock.

"Me?"

"I've been watching over the group for almost twenty years. Out of everyone, you're the most cheerful and bubbly person I have ever met throughout my entire life, which is over a thousand years." Klaus told her.

"But what will happen to Caroline?" Kotomi asked.

"She will go under a deep depression since all of her happiness will be torn from her, but after a few days she will return to normal as her aura builds up again." Klaus responded as he looked at the younger Vampire. "Once her aura goes back to normal, you will have to take from it again."

The expression on Kiseki’s face changed instantly, but Ichiru stopped him before he could say or do anything.

"I'm not doing that." Kotomi growled in response to Klaus. "I'm not letting Caroline suffer just because there's something mentally wrong with me."

"But this will help you." Caroline spoke, all eyes traveling to the blonde. "I'll be fine, and if this will help stable your mental wall, then I'm doing it."

"Are you sure?" Both Lexi and Diana asked at the same time, to which the blonde nodded.

"Caroline..." Kotomi began but the shake of Caroline's head silenced her.

"If the roles were switched you would do it for me, wouldn't you?" Caroline's words brought Kotomi to stubbornly look away, the young Vampire giving a nod. "Exactly. All of us are family, and we would do anything to help each other."

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" Ashley asked.

"Yes." Caroline responded as she sat next to the other female Vampire. Kotomi looked back at her and took her hands after a few moments. As the two closed their eyes, Aiden and the twins could see the pink and purple that was in Caroline’s aura slowly transferring to Kotomi. The colors dimmed to a dark grey while Kotomi’s aura became pink, purple and sunset orange.

"Caroline?" Kotomi spoke the blonde’s name in concern after opening her eyes. When Caroline finally opened her own, the emptiness in them was clear. Aiden glanced at Kiseki as Klaus asked Caroline if she was okay, clearly seeing his distress. However, it was to be expected. Caroline seemed to have been the target of almost everything lately, so it made sense that any sort of misfortune for her would worry him. He was glad that Kotomi would be alright this way, and he knew that Kiseki was as well, but he couldn’t help feeling bad - horrible, even - for the two of them.

"You should stay with Caroline." Kiseki looked up to Klaus as he spoke to him. "Don't let her out of your sight, especially when the sun comes out tomorrow. We don't want her to try and kill herself by her taking off her Lapis Lazuli ring in the sunlight." Kiseki gave a mere nod and rose from his place on the couch, bringing Ichiru to look at him. However, he didn’t say anything as the younger twin simply stood up and following Isobel and Caroline upstairs.

"I thought you said she was going to be okay..." Kotomi said as she looked down in guilt.

"She will be. Just keep an eye on her." With that, Klaus was gone. Ashley sat on the other couch, Abigail and Scarlet racing to her side as Damon rose to his feet.

"Both you and Caroline will be fine." He reassured Kotomi one last time before guiding Diana up to his room. Silence fell over the group after the door closed behind them, and Aiden’s gaze fell on the ground much like Kotomi’s due to his previous thoughts about Kiseki and Caroline.

“It’s not right that at least one person in this group seems to always be suffering.” He spoke softly, and Ichiru looked at him, although his gaze went to the floor as well shortly after.

“It seems that way right now, doesn’t it?” He gave a sigh and leaned back against the couch he was sitting on.

Upstairs, Kiseki sat on the bed beside Caroline, silently watching her as she simply laid there. He couldn’t see that she was playing with her ring because of the blanket, but he somehow knew that she wasn’t asleep. He reached over and brushed her hair away from her face, concern clear in his expression.

“I’m sorry you’re having to go through so much lately, Caroline…” He spoke to her softly even though he knew there was a possibility that she had already gone to sleep or maybe just simply wasn’t listening. “I wish I could take your place, or at the very least give you my own happiness… It’s not fair that you’re the one who always has to suffer.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."