View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

I just opened my wallet and was about to buy a Pokedoll in case we could not escape. Suddenly, my Ranger Gaius looked around for a moment and spotted a door behind and off to the left of Shinx. I followed him has we tried to avoid the kitty Pokemon. Gaius seemed pretty relaxed about walking around the kitty and pressed on.

I noticed Shinx kept tracking our movements with one eye. Gaius opened the door and entered. We went inside and it was a large snowy mountain that towered above us. Unexpectly the solid door turned into rock. I looked around and I felt a cold chill. I thought about taking Gaius’ jumper again…
I looked around some more and noticed Gaius spot something in the snow. It was a Pokemon! It appeared to be a small brown creature with a soft looking pink nose. It resembled the features of a Swinub! I would love to have another one… however I already have a Mamoswine in my big party!

“Hey Gaius,” I said, and asked. “I think I shall pass on this one, if we fail I have my Pokedollars ready!”

OOC: Sorry for wait was away for New Year! $9750 – 500 = 9250. (Possible)