View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: ::Pe2k:: Nuzlocke Association

I need a nuzlocke idea for Pearl. I'm either wanting to do ColourLocke or RandomLocke.

Colourlock is only Pokemon of one color.
RandomLocke is where random people trade me random eggs and those are the Pokemon I use.

Maybe even EeveeLocke. <-- MY IDEA JUST CAME UP WITH THAT NOW PATENTED

EeveeLocke is where you begin with 6 Eevee. Genders are picked. They may evolve into any evolution, and if it faints it is dead and you may not capture another Pokemon to replace it until you have the badge from the next city. Ergo, if Eevee dies in Eterna Forest, then you must wait until after you receive Gardenia's badge to receive a new one. SOUNDS LIKE A JAYE THING EH?

Preferences are:

1) ColourLocke
2) RandomLocke
3) EeveeLocke

WHAT'CHA GUYS THINK?

EDIT: LOL NOPE COLOURLOCKE THANKS

My team plans are:

Chimchar, Buizel, Geodude, Buneary, Starly, Bidoof. All brown. :D

Rules:
--EASY MODE--

May only capture the specified color. Nothing else.
If it faints, it had five revivals. After the three, it's dead and will be released. Death caused by poisoning do not count.
Shiny Pokemon and Special Pokemon (Legendaries etc) may be caught regardless of any rules, but MAY NOT be used and will be boxed until released or transferred.
Pokemon MAY NOT be traded to or from the game unless it is being PokeTranferred.
The six Pokemon must remain in the party until death. Only the specified species can be in the party.
If a Pokemon dies, you may catch the same species again.
Deaths/Revivals do not count until after the first badge is obtained.
Pokemon are matched. There must be three male and female Pokemon in the party at all times. If a partner dies, the Pokemon gains lonely status and must be boxed until a new partner is caught.

May come up with new rules later. I went full easy mode on this one. I can never complete harder nuzlockes because I get bored and quit. ;n;

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 01-03-2013 at 10:04 AM.