View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Secily Jones
In the Caretaker's Cabin
Affected Arpers: Cobalt Shadow, Dog of Hellsing

I listened to the interesting proposal from the man with the gun. It seemed a bit shy of suicide at best. He offered the gun to the other women which struck me as odd, but he does have a hammer, but that may not be much when there are beings out there that look as if they could cleave through steel with great ease at their own leasure . I considered offering up my knife, but only for a moment. I was mostly trying to remain silent.

I pulled my hand out of my jacket and forced myself to relax. I pulled out my phone. "I can recieve texts, but that is the limit of things I can do with this thing..." I managed to mutter. I didn't want to, but I figured I might as well say something even if it is fairly quiet. “You’re coming with us, right? It’s not safe to be alone.” The other women asked me. I knew I couldn't remain quiet like I wanted. I said, "I don't think I have anywhere else to be, so sure..." I tried to joke uncomfortably. I wiped at the stain on my pants, but it did little more than knock off some of the clumps.

I looked around the room. I walked over to some cupboards that seemed unopened. They were locked and made of wood. The wood was old and creaky. I decided I wanted to open the cupboards. I pulled out my knife. The steel blade gleamed and made me smile. I was very comfortable with this knife. I struck the cupboards with the steel but of the knife. The wood creaked and cracked and gave way. I cut myself on the wood, and I got teary eyed because of it. The cupboard was opened and rather broken. Inside there were some cloth bandages, and I wrapped one around my cut hand. I put the knife back in its sheath inside my jacket.

There was not much else inside the cupboard of use. Their was the bandages and a little alcohol for cleansing a wound as well as some old medication. There was some good tape still in there, and I grabbed that. I decided opening the cupboard was not really worth it. I turned back around and handed the man that used to have the gun the bandages and alcohol. "These... might be helpful... maybe..." I tried not to sound uncomfortable with communication, but that only made it worse.

I slid my hands into my pocket and sat. It seemed that waiting until something moved seemed the best course of action. I wondered if the stain on my pants was making my associates uncomfortable. They seemed to look down at it often. I pretended not notice. I managed to remain calm-ish.

Last edited by Dragotech; 12-29-2012 at 10:51 PM.