HP: 88%
Energy: 91%
Condition: Fairly satisfied with the opening round; +2 Attack; 2 Clones

Faith

Charmander (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 75%
Condition: Not quite so sure about this

The little lizard began to despair of landing a hit, or so I thought. No, the Charmander instead had an ace up his sleeve. He drew on a chaotic fire, and launched it at the opponent. Instead of hitting one opponent, though, it hit the clones (disintegrating them) and the Riolu.
(Charmander: -9ENG; Auralie: Clones gone, -12HP)

The Riolu then decided she was sick and tired of being burned alive. Instead of sitting around and bawling and whining about it, though, the little thing made a blue orb in her hands. She then threw it up to the sky. I reached for my umbrella as the rain began to fall.
Rain for 4 actions after this. (Auralie: -7 ENG)

The little lizard then pulled something quite... risky. He breathed fire. A lot of it. It caught the Riolu while she was looking in the opposite direction, so it hit. I winced in sympathy as I say some of her skin smoldering, but the Charmander was in even worse shape than before.
(Charmander: -16ENG; Auralie: -18 HP, Burn)

But the Riolu wasn't done yet. She pulled her arm back, and positively smacked the Charmander with a haymaker. I could see her recover a little bit from it, too, only to suffer from her burn.
(Auralie: -3 ENG, +4 HP; Charmander: -29 HP)

KateSPK

[Auralie] Riolu (F)

HP: 62%
Energy: 81%
Condition: Owie...; BRN

Faith

Charmander (M)

HP: 71%
Energy: 50%
Condition: Panting Heavily

Arena:

Rain (3 more actions)