Thread: [Pokemon] Journey from the Valley [RP]
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

“Ho, Nightfang!" a familiar voice called. "Greetings, everyone! I have returned! And, er, I hope you don’t mind that I brought a new friend.”

Surprised, the mightyena turned around, seeing Gladewing standing beside a stranger, a small riolu who looked rather timid as he waved to the group. "Of course," she stated quickly, knowing that the youngster was probably another refugee from the Valley, "we'd certainly welcome any-"

She had no chance to say more before a pidgeotto flew out of the gloom and rammed into the riolu. "I am the Soul-Flyer!" the pokemon shouted. "And I demand your hospitality!"

Nightfang bared her teeth at the pokemon's apparent hostility, the black fur on her back rising as she dropped to a crouch. She hoped that if it came to a fight, her injuries wouldn't prevent her from landing a few good attacks. However, before she had the chance to move, a sceptile appeared, rushing toward the bird pokemon and covering his beak with his claws.

"Sorry about that," the grass type stated, "Lifewing blusters quite a bit.”

Bladestrike, who had been somewhat nearby the newcomers when they appeared, was extremely startled by the appearance of the two strangers and made a frightened dash toward Gladewing, the other scyther, putting himself behind the other bug type as he stared at the strange pidgeotto and sceptile.

"What are you doing here?" Nightfang began cautiously, not moving from her crouched position. "Yes, we have healers, but we won't help someone who so ruthlessly attacks members of our group. If you are a threat to us...then leave now. Some of us can still fight, and we aren't threatened by you." Though she doubted that the pokemon would be intimidated, she knew that they had numbers on their side, and if they needed to, the group could take down a pidgeotto, as well as a sceptile, if he chose to fight you. She didn't want a fight, however, and hoped that the pokemon would see sense.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-