99 HP
71 EG
1 Double Team clone

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes
100 HP
71 EG
Acc+1

Cayci, apparently, had a dislike of getting hit by stuff. Who knew? The tarantula made a dolly that looked exactly like a Galvantula, just like the fox did earlier for itself. Then of course, Cayci cowered behind it in terror. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.
(Cayci: -1HP, -1ENG)

But remember children, no plan survives contact with the enemy. And Rikki was more than willing to screw things up. The fox rushed the doll and cut it into slivers before continuing to attack Cayci.
Critical hit rolled a 4266, where under 625 resulted in critical hit. Accuracy rolled 48 where under 80 is a miss. Effect roll was 1-8; result was 6 (Fury Swipes hits twice). (Rikki: -5ENG; Cayci: -4HP)

Cayci decided, apparently, that there would be no more such thing as Mrs. (Ms.? I'm unaware of any bug standards on matrimony) Nice Galvantula. At all. Cayci brought forth an entirely too creepy triad of laser beams. But Rikki was having a whole lot of none of that. He breathed fire. A lot of it. But Cayci's Signal Beam did have some effect, as Rikki's flames didn't all hit her thanks to her Signal Beam. Instead, Rikki took a page out of Harry Dresden's book, setting a nearby building on fire. I'm sure that if Rikki told it to you, he would have said it was not his fault. This time.
(Cayci: -6ENG, -12HP; Rikki: -13ENG)

[Rikki] Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
99 HP
53 EG
1 Double Team clone

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes
84 HP
64 EG
Acc+1

Subjectivity:

Flamethrower was used to cover Signal Beam. I decided in the end that Signal Beam's raw power would deflect some of the flames. I took the amount of damage Signal Beam would has done, halved it (rounding up), and subtracted that from the amount of damage Flamethrower would have done if Signal Beam spontaneously seized to exist. And now there's a building on fire. Good luck.