Mood: Trolololololololololololo!
HP: 88
ENG: 85
[-1ACC, Reflect for one more action]

[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability:
Super Luck
Sig Move: n/a
Mood: I am thinking of some very WHOLESOME words right now!
HP: 100
ENG: 83
[-2ACC, +4ATK, -6SPD, PRZ]

And Wisp continued with the subterfuge. He/she/it figured that being on the receiving end of an attack by Higeki would go... poorly. Instead, Wisp fashioned a doll that looked much like him/her/itself, designed to take attacks for Wisp.
(Wisp: Sub (20HP), -7ENG)

Poor Higeki. Instead of getting to turn the dolly into little slivers, he instead got to experience the horrible feeling of his body not responding to commands.
Paralysis Roll was 7878 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Higeki successfully carrying out its orders. (Higeki: -5ENG)

Wisp finally decided to attack. And how. As Wisp built up a bolt of ball lightning, I realized just how screwed Higeki was. In fact, based on his expression, I'd wager he was thinking some very interesting words. But apparently, Lady Luck can be a real (Sorry, Mommy). As Higeki had his eyes screwed up tight as he was praying to whatever he worshiped, the ball missed. Completely. It was kind of insulting.
Accuracy rolled a 96 where more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target (Wisp: -12 ENG)

But instead of being able to capatilize on this Higeki was still incapable of movement. Fun.
Paralysis Roll was 9292 where any result less than or equal to 9000 resulted in Higeki successfully carrying out its orders. (Higeki: -5ENG)

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability:[/B] Levitate
Mood: What.
HP: 68
ENG: 66
[-1ACC, Sub (20%)]

[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability:
Super Luck
Mood: *phew*
HP: 100
ENG: 63
[-2ACC, +4ATK]

Last edited by Socratic Sarcasm; 12-28-2012 at 04:54 PM.