View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Krystal Tompson
Affected RPers: Akinai

If we’re being honest here, I didn’t think she was going to make it. Somehow she managed to find the speed needed to reach me before the monsters, though, and we scurried inside with barely a second to spare. The other woman slammed the door shut and the little nightmares outside started to bang against it, but after a few minutes they seemed to get tired of that. They weren’t trying to get in, but I could still hear them out there, shrieking over and over as if making it clear they weren’t happy with not being able to get to us.

I leaned against a wall and did my best to slow my panting to a normal rate of breathing, kneading the painful stitch that was reminding me I wasn’t exactly a marathon runner and shouldn’t pretend like I was one. The other woman was taking a moment to try and catch her breath as well, recovering a bit faster than me as she suddenly asked, “So, mind telling me what's going on?” I blinked and faced her to find her studying me, which made me feel a bit awkward for some reason. “You have to be from around here, right?”

“Hardly,” I replied with a snort. “I have no idea where we are or what’s going on in this place. I was trying to enjoy my vacation and took a wrong road, ended up coming down a dead-end road that led to some place called Silent Hill. As I was leaving, I saw some guy limping around on the side of the road. I pulled over and went to see if he was all right, but as soon as I got out of my car I got this horrible pain in my head and I blacked out. When I woke up I was here.” I sighed and waved my hands to indicate the town in general. “I’m not from here at all, wherever here is. I don’t know where all the other people are, I don’t know what the deal with these monsters is, and I don’t know how I ended up here. All I DO know is I’d like to get the hell out of dodge before something worse than what I’ve already seen shows up.”

As I finished my little rant, a new pain caught my attention and made me wince. It was the scars on my side, each radiating a dull sting that came out of nowhere. I frowned and rubbed at them, but the pain didn’t go away. I started to feel tense and uneasy, like a Mood was about to hit me. I shook my head in an effort to stave it off and instead focused on the other woman.

“So what about you? Know anything about this lovely little stain on the planet?”

^Rock Musical Bleach^