View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Name: Secily Jones
Affected Arpers: Dog of Hellsing, Cobalt Shadow

I stared at the woman's hand as if it was alien to me. I was unsure how to respond. I began to slowly raise my hand and mutter that I was as clueless as she was, but then I heard another voice. "I know this may be a bit blunt, but where the hell am I?" I jumped and froze for a moment. In part it was out of surprise, but it was also another person.

I found myself unable to turn and look at this second person, nor was I able to speak. I began to recover and loosen up. "I-I-I d-don't know..." I managed to stutter. I stared down at the ground. I remembered my knife. I checked and was relieved it was still there. I sighed in slight relief. I managed to look at the stranger. He was carrying a carpenters hammer and a pistol. I felt slightly outgunned.

I was uncomfortable since this was more people than I have been with in awhile, but I figured it was alright since I am normally not in a strange town shrouded with fog with strange things that like to stab each other in the back. I looked around and was still unsettled, but I forced myself to become more comfortable.

I looked around to see if the spot we were standing was still safe. I made an effort to introduce myself, "I am... Secily..." It rolled off my tongue uncomfortably and it burned like acid, but I managed to say it. I looked around again. I asked for their names, "Who... are you guys?" It was still quite uncomfortable. I ventured a little closer, but I eyed the man with the gun and hammer.