View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (SU/Discussion)

Haha, the stress of Adelaide's death, on top of losing a possible half-sister, is going to make Cella very unhappy with Slendy. She'll end up sending him a strongly worded letter, and if that doesn't get any results, she'll send him a VERY strongly worded letter.

Also, my most recent post in the RP is just setting certain tasks for everyone to get to if/when they want to. Think of them as goals, like you get in a video game to help progress the story and nudge you in the right direction. You don't have to rush off to do anything particular, you can even completely ignore the goal given for your character if you like and do other random things. If you can't think of something to do, though, you can always work towards your goal.

BTW, Lurkers are things I just randomly came up with. They're a common type of monster, but unlike most other common monsters, these ones are extremely intelligent. They don't necessarily work for Slenderman and aren't under his direct control, but they do still carry out his will in most cases. I'll draw a picture later so everyone can get an idea of what they look like.

^Rock Musical Bleach^