View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Secily Jones
Affected Arpers: Dog of Hellsing

It felt like I was roaming in circles. I tried to walk as straight as I could without leaving an easy cover. When I had to get out in the open I peared around. Once I was satisfied that I there was nothing before me, I dashed out into the open and slipped behind cover. I eventually decided that it was deserted enough to just walk out in the open. I did this for awhile. It seemed the fog I was walking through was beginning to thicken, or it maybe just felt thicker.

After a long while I was getting tired of not just the fog but the walking. I kept moving, but it was more like a shamble. It felt like a long time, but I couldn't tell. The lighting never seemed to change and my phone's clock seemed frozen. I stumbled onward. I actually began to miss society. I then grew fairly angry at it and nearly began to cry soon after. I was feeling sorrow.

I was still shuffling, I thought I heard a voice call out to me. "Hello?" the voice called. It seemed nervous and forced, but it sounded feminine and human. I was overjoyed, but cautious. I felt compelled to move closer, but I did so slowly and nervously. I drew close enough to see that it was human in shape. I stopped and stepped back and called, "Hello?" I was tense and was worried that this may be another manifestation like those I saw earlier. I was also worried about it being a human. I knew I didn't exactly excel at human interaction.