Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

[MENTION=31153]Fossil Fusion[/MENTION]
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Chris
Area: Enigma Ruins
NBP #10
/--\

Chris nodded at my words and pulled a Pokeball from his bag. He depressed the center button to enlarge it, and turned to his Pokemon. "Good job, buddy," he said before recalling. He turned to me next. "Let us press on, Gaius."

"Sure, I'm positive we can find more Pokemon for you."

No sooner had the words left my mouth when the scene around us started to change like it had been doing. The tree shrank into the ground as wall sprouted up and a building materialized. I took a step forward and found myself in a large open area with a single computer console facing towards the middle of the room. Atop the console was a cat-like Pokemon with blue markings. It was a young Shinx, a common Electric type Pokemon. Once it evolved it was a pretty decent Pokemon, but that didn't Chris would want it.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Name: Chris
Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly
CC since last encounter: 0,787 | 4,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net