Thread: [Pokemon] The Chosen [RP]
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: The Chosen [RP]

Name: Chelsea Collins

“Did you hear about the meteors?” My best friend Kayla said to me as we left Biology together. It was 3pm on the 21st of December. Our last class for the day.
“Meteors?” I asked, confused as to what she was talking about.
“You know, giant flaming rocks that fall from out of space?” Kayla said in a smug tone.
“I know what a meteor is genius, I was asking what meteors you were talking about.” I replied. Kayla tended to act like this. She wasn’t the smartest girl, and is only here because her mum is a singer, and it is easier on her when she goes on tour. So when she thought she was smarter than another person, she made it obvious.
“Apparently some meteors have been landing all over the world. From memory, there were 2 in Australia, 1 in Japan and 3 in the USA,” she said. “There was one more, but I can’t remember where. Anyway, the strange part is, that they all landed at 2:49 am in each timezone.”
“Really?” I said, knowing she had just looked at some conspiracy website again, thinking it is real news.
“Do you think any will land here?” Kayla asked.
‘How would I know?’ I thought to myself.
“Dunno,” I replied. “I hope not, I’m already stressed enough with exams, and a meteor crashing through the dorms won’t exactly be relaxing.”
We dumped our things in our dorm room, then started studying. Well at least tried to. Kayla wouldn’t stop asking me for help on the Biology work. I was happy to help her, but it was getting out of hand. In the end I gave up, played some music through my headphones, and went on Facebook for a bit.
Dinner time came, and we ate, then went to the common room, where Kayla wouldn’t stop going on about these supposed meteors. In the end I went to sleep early, since I had nothing better to do.
Something woke me up at 2:30am. I think a bird flew into a window. I was too drowsy at the time to figure out what it was exactly. I tried going back to sleep, with no success. My mind just wouldn’t shut off. I looked over at my clock around 20 minutes later. It read 2:49am. There was something supposed to happen at this time. I got up and looked out the window, until I saw something strange. A rock, flying through the air, towards the forest North of the school.
“Well whataya know,” I quietly laughed to myself, “she was right.”
I got back into bed, and tried to sleep. But no matter how close I got to falling asleep, there always seemed to be something that would wake me up. At 3:30 am, I got some warm clothes on, and decided to have a look at this meteor.
I was on the edge of the forest, when I heard something that scared the life out of me.
“Chelsea Collins! What are you doing out of bed at this hour?!” said the familiar voice of my 9th grade maths teacher. She seemed to have a vendetta against me or something.
I closed my eyes and pretended to snore.
“So you’re a sleepwalker now? How stupid do you think I am?” said the teacher.
“It was worth a try.” I replied, as I turned around and walked back to the dorm, knowing I wouldn’t have a Saturday for a long time.
Mission Failed: Didn’t complete objectives in time limit.
(OOC: DW guys this is part of the story)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me