View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:11 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (RP)

Secily Jones
Affected Rpers: Zolar (for a brief moment)

I woke up and stared at the wood above me. The ground beneath me had a frightening chill to it. I couldn't remember drinking last night, but I never remember drinking last night. I began to sit up and realized that, luckily, I didn't lose any clothes anywhere. The air seemed to shimmer around me. There was something strange about where I am. I took a moment and examined my surroundings. I soon realized that I woke up underneath what seemed to be stairs. I also noticed a lack of bottles.

I heard the sound of labored shuffling and heard grunting noises. I sat and watched to see if someone was passing my way. I thought I could ask that person where I was. What came into view, it didn't seem quite right. It didn't seem human even. At first I couldn't see arms, but I noticed they bulged underneath the flesh. I almost gasped at this. I held my breath as it gradually passed. I watched as it walked away.

It was still within view, but it didn't notice me. I began breathing again. Something in my pocket vibrated. I pulled out my phone. It seemed to be having serious issues. I could harldly see the screen. The message seemed to be nonsense. I could not decipher the message. I put my phone away.

I heard footsteps above me. They were heavy. They were far too heavy to belong to anything I could imagine. It began walking down the steps. I heard the wood creak and crack under its immense weight. I could hear it dragging something. I checked and the armless thing was still walking away at its slow labored pace. I watched as the second being, far too large to be a man, walked to the armless figure. It shoved something large and metal, a giant knife perhaps, into the armless being. It ripped downward cutting through the beings lower half. The armless being tried to struggle but soon died. The larger being continued walking away.

I turned my head from the sight. I opened my eyes and saw a symbol. It seemed to be written in something like blood. It seemed old and more like a stain now. It was a circle but there was an X in it. I looked at it for a moment, I looked down and for the first time noticed that not to far from me was what seemed to be remains of someone or something. The sight made me jump and my head hit the wooden stairs hard. The sound made from it was loud and seemed echoed. The larger being stopped and turned slowly. It didn't seem to notice me luckily because it turned yet again and continued on its way.

I blinked a couple times and found that I stopped breathing. I forced myself to breathe. I began to get a headache and the smell that hung in the air seemed to be decayed. I began to get nauseous and strangely enough my nose began to bleed. I looked down at the ground feeling dizzy for a moment and seeing my blood drip did not make me feel any better. I looked up and jumped back. I found myself unable to scream as I looked into the blank face before me. I closed my eyes. Nothing seemed to happen. I opened my eyes and it was gone. My nose still bled and my headache didn't lighten. I struggled to stand, the nausea and dizziness did not help at all.

I slipped between the stairs that I awoke under. I ran in whatever direction that was away from the large being. I did not know where the other thing was or if that thing even existed. I only know that I felt like something watched me as I ran. I found myself near exhaustion and had to stop. I realized that I was not hungry. I only felt fear. Fear that I have never known. I found a corner and sat there. I don't know where I am. I am alone and afraid. I chuckled to myself as I thought how I should be use to that by now.

I began to come to my senses. I realized my nose stopped bleeding some time ago. My headache was subsiding. The air still seemed fowl but it no longer bothered me. I was know longer dizzy nor nauseous. I began to look for somewhere that I could actually call cover.