Thread: Route 2
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 2

Official's Note: I'm not sure if Judge has something going for you, Latios--if not, VM me and I'll get ya an event

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Arriving at Route 2

*entering Route 2 from Route 1*

"Yay we're here at last.. I wonder if there's any other trainer here that we could battle.."

"but first thing first we need to find another pokemon that can fight a rock type pokemon fast~"

Akmal continue wandering at Route 2.

Route 2, you soon find, is quite the pleasant path. The way is pretty straight, with no slopes to make your journey difficult. The sun is shining brightly, and despite the winter weather you find yourself growing warm. You glance at the trees lining the well-kept path, wondering about finding some shade. However, the undergrowth is quite thick. It'd be quite a hassle to try to cut through it.

While you're watching, the shrubbery suddenly starts shuddering violently. You stop and stare, wondering what could possibly be causing the bushes to move. Perhaps it's another Pokemon? You watch with anticipation, eager to add yet another member to your team.

"GRRRRRROOOOOOOOOR!!!!"

The bushes part as the earth-shattering roar rings out, and something quite massive surges towards you with incredible speed. Soon you find yourself staring into a ferocious, sharp-toothed face.

What the heck? A Gyarados? There's no way you can catch this! How do you react?

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-22-2012 at 03:14 AM.