View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
I have quit pe2k, it's simply beyond hope now and feel if I can't help here I should help else where, so I am helping serebii and smogon instead.

bye guys

i am malomyotismon on smogon and the witch king of angmar on serebii
sorry to hear that, but it's understandable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
Well took me forever to find this thread. Sorry for posting after being inactive for so damn long. Think the site has it for about 13 months or so. But how's everyone been? Picked up black 2 the other day trying to get back into the game. I haven't checked to see if tsujin or 420 have been on at all. Hope the clan is still doing well.
hey odin good to see ya, tsu has popped in a little bit, haven't seen 420 in ages, and most of the other regs haven't been around in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Lucky you! I had White2 so I was stuck with Easy Mode bullshit until my brother beat Black2. I have the Genosect boxed in my PC if you want it? And I lucked out and received Keldeo. Do you want them for PokeDex info or keeping?
heya eevee, good to see ya around, looks like activity is pretty much dead, though i know i haven't been around either, i've been crazy busy, even with the semester over, still trying to get some supplementary certs to pad my resume hope all is well with you