Thread: Guns in America
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Guns in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

Agreed, but removing their rights to owning guns reduces the likelihood of murder - have you seen the figures of how many people in America die from gun violence?

This link has two issues:

1) It's irrelevant due to the fact it happened in China. We're talking about America here. To be honest, the likelihood of children being murdered at a school by a knife is so much more lower than that of a gun. To me, it sounds like China have some law enforcement issues.

2) People were slashed - it says nothing about anyone dying from that incident. Other incidents on that page, yes, but the initial story was only about injuries. Again, it sounds like a law enforcement issue by China.

People shouldn't be able to use guns to protect themselves - it's a mistake on the American government's part by allowing people to own them.

Britain have next to no gun crime, only teenagers on the streets with knives. Even then we're cutting down on the number of knife violence - restricting the population from guns is one of the best things a country can have.

Nobody should be able to carry a gun but the law enforcement.

~Sealboy
Its completely relevant. Anti guns laws would make you believe guns are the cause of all problems. Guns are not the problem. Maybe we should just plant chips in people to control there emotions

Also as Ive said living in the city with I believe the highest crime rate for a major city I can tell you 90 percent of gun violence is from people using illegal hand guns. Making it harder for people to get guns just keeps the guns out of peoples hands who have earned the right to protect themself, it does not slow down gun trafficking or gang related shootings.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List